Saturday, March 14, 2009

OMG yes....!


First I would like to say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the new Britney Spears video, "If U Seek Amy!" She has come such a long way from the "comeback" she had at the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards. She opened the show last year in 2008 with a cute intro (no dancing) and, in a shock to everyone, took home 3 awards for Best Female Video, Best Pop Video, and Video of the Year!. From there she has been on a roll. With the release of her documentary "For the Record", she gave her fans an inside look on her life and what she's been going through. We got to see how hard it was for her to cope and how much of a fighter she is for going after her dream. At the same time, her new album "Circus" was released. We got a taste of what she's been working on since Blackout, and her fans were so excited! Maybe this was the real comeback we were all waiting so patiently for. So far, from this album, Britney has released 3 singles as well as videos. "Womanizer", "Circus", and "If U Seek Amy". Personally, I loved both Womanizer and Circus, but I feel Britney really stepped up with this latest video in the dancing department. I was always really nervous about her life performances, because I felt that once she fell off she was never able to bring the dancing back to where it used to me. With the release of this video, I feel I can have faith that her live performances will only get better from here.




Good job Brittney. You have so many people behind you supporting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment