Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Memories

Written September 10, 2008
11:17pm

So he asked me for my heart.
I was scared as hell, but I couldn't help it. Against my better judgment I gave it to him, and honestly, I haven't regretted a day of it.
He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Six months and 25 days later, we are still together and even thought we may have our fights and arguments, at the end of the night we are still happy together.
I wouldn't give this relationship up for anything. I love this man, and I thank God everyday that I have him in my life. In 5 more days, on the 16th, we will have been together for 7 months.
Seven months...seven fantastic months and a while lifetime to go.
So he asked me for my hears ant I gave it to him...the best thing I could ever do.

What I would pay to go back to that day.....

1 comment: